marketing & publicity
Below are some resources and ideas for the different types of marketing and publicity available to your organization: Posters
- Always include: organization name, event title, event date, event location, event time, co-sponsoring organizations. If posting on campus, include the post 'til date. Ex: "post til 3/18". The best rule is to use the day after your event or program.
- Poster making facilities are across from the Student Life & Leadership Office (3rd floor of the Student Center South - G Building) poster is $0.50 for every 5 feet and marker use is free.
- For posting guidelines you can refer to the UCI posting policies (section 42.20).
- Anteater Community Calendar
- Anteater Weeklies
- Today at UCI
- Student Organization Websites (search for organizations here)
- CCC Weeklies (e-mail info to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Invite the Chancellor
- Invite academic departments and campus resource centers
- Invite UCI faculty and staff (target specific faculty and staff members who may have an interest in your organization/event topic)
- Invite each other! (Student orgs with similar interests)
ON Campus (Posters/signage)
(949) 824.5547 UCI Student CenterHours: M-F , 9 am-5pm
(949) 824-6414, email@example.com
2112 Natural Sciences 1
UCI School of Biological Sciences
OFF Campus(Flyers, posters, & other items)
Americasprinter (posters, post-cards, brochures, etc.)
Fedex Office (flyers, posters, etc.)
University Town Center (across the street from main campus)
SGX Media (Flyers, posters, screen printing)
Clean Copies (Programs, color and black & white copies)
2540 Main St., Irvine CA 92614
nextdayflyers.com (flyers, posters, etc.)
asuci student center marquee
Marquee request info can be accessed at http://www.asuci.uci.edu/marquee
For the general policy on the posting and distribution of literature, it is highly advised that you review our current posting policy procedures, 42.20 Policy on Posting and Distribution of Literature. Currently at this time, many of the schools on campus are abiding our current policy standards for posting material in and around campus.
|Event Marketing at UCI (updated) (PDF)
Campus Organizations Resources & Education Guide (PDF)