Apply for Funding
All Registered Campus Organizations (RCOs) are eligible to apply for funding for their programs and events. Please keep in mind that over 600 RCOS are competing for the same funds. Funds are limited, and funds are only available for RCO activities and not for general operating expenses.
- Apply to ASUCI Student Programming Funding Board (SPFB), CORE Funding Board (maximum award: $400), and the Multicultural Programs Funding Committee (MPFC) (maximum award: $200), click here.
- Apply to The Green Initiative Fund (TGIF), click here.
- Apply to Student Initiated Academic Preparation Program (SIAP) (maximum award: $300), click here.
General Funding Guidelines
- Present the entire budget and any supplemental material from previous years.
- Operating and/or any on-going general expenses of an organization will not be funded by any of these campus funding sources.
- If you need assistance, it is highly recommended that you meet with a CORE Consultant before submitting your proposal online.
- Receipts for each funded program must be submitted within 30 days of the event. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Upon conclusion of the program/event, a completed Program Evaluation Form may be required.
- No funding will be awarded for events scheduled during summer quarter.
- IMPORTANT: Specific submittal guidelines and criteria may apply to each funding source and are available from the appropriate office.
- RECOMMENDATION: To facilitate reimbursements, RCOs applying for funding are strongly encouraged to establish an ASUCI Club Account.
Funding Deadlines for
CORE Funding Board & MPFC
What They Fund?